Sunday, August 29, 2010

P is for Photography

I have friends that are legit, professional photographers. They tote around their awesome, high tech cameras that have crazy zoom lenses and super fast shutter speeds, seemingly saying, "Yeah, I'm cool. I'm a photographer."

Well, I don't have a camera that could even compare to that, but my little Canon Elph Power Shot, works for me and gets the job done. I went back through some of my pictures over the last year, reliving some of my favorite trips and moments, and I came across some images that, in my opinion, could rival some of my professional friends' work. You be the judge...









And my personal favorite...




This last shot was taken in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia. This was the most amazing experience of my life. We saw so much in such a short amount of time that it was somewhat overwhelming to take in while we were there. Looking back, this image humbles me and is a good reminder of my many blessings. Yet it also encourages me to not overlook people, but love them and be an example of truth whenever, and wherever I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment