Wednesday, February 3, 2010

M is for Michelle O.

Ever since she stepped onto the scene in her kelly green pumps at the inauguration, I have been slightly obsessed with all things Michelle Obama. From her hair and clothes, to her shoes and accessories, she's just got it going on! Being of similar size and stature, I am immediately drawn to her fashion and style. Now when I go shopping, I think back on outfits and pieces I've seen her wear and try to emulate and incorporate those things into my own wardrobe. One of my favorite things about Mrs. O is the way she plays up colors. Who would have thought a mint green tweet skirt, lemon blouse and a purple patent skinny belt with tan pumps would look so stunning! Here are just a few of my favorites:

This first lady's, first class fashions are absolutely fabulous!

No comments:

Post a Comment