Tuesday, April 14, 2009

You can thank me later!

This past Easter weekend, I was home relaxing, watching some TV and eating my all time favorite, Ben & Jerry's Pistachio Pistachio ice cream! After a lot of "nothing" TV, I decided to do one last run through to ensure that I didn't miss anything before heading off to bed. Starting at channel 3, I skipped pasted the 24 hour weather channel, to channel 4, which was a random movie that I didn't even want to start watching because I HATE starting movies in the middle, to channel 5, which was a group of people singing their hearts out, to channel 6. Channel 6 in Greenville, the majority of the time, is a Christian affeliated channel that broadcasts various Christianesk performances. Sometimes it's a group doing interpreative movement (don't hate I did that!), or people talking asking you to call in with prayer requests. Well that night, when I clicked to channel 6, I saw this guy, jumping around, somewhat spastic, throwing paint everywhere. Immediately I was like, "lame," and moved swiftly on to channel 7.

As soon as I hit channel 7, I said to myself, "what the crap was that guy doing." So, kind of annoyed that this guy has now caught my attention, I went back to channel 6. And this is what I saw...
Can You Believe This?

No comments:

Post a Comment