Monday, June 22, 2009

In 11 days...

I will be on a plane headed for Africa! It seems like just yesterday I was writing a post about wanting to go to this part of the world and now that it's finally here, it all seems a bit surreal. I'm beginning to freak out just a bit, but I know that this trip is going to change my life and I couldn't be more excited!

While in route to Africa, my trip mates and I have a 13 hour lay over in one location. At first, I was like... "Negative, that is awful and I really don't want to go!" (I know, I know, I'm a winy baby!) But then, I was informed where our lay over was going to be and I got so excited! We are going to be spending the day in ROME! Even though I am going to be completely jet lagged, cranky, hungry and tired, I know that my adrenaline will carry me through the historic streets of Rome, Italy. Here is a little preview of what amazing things I'll get to see on this leg of the trip...As the countdown to the big day continues, as well as my everyday random life activities happen, I'll be sure to do better, as once promised, with my posting!

No comments:

Post a Comment