Tuesday, September 7, 2010

T is for Tracy Turpen

Ok. First things first. Yes, I know. I failed at my challenge of writing a new blog post every day. To be honest, it was just exhausting! And, I was stressing myself out a bit. "Get home, get home, it's almost 11:46! Ahhh!" So, to my faithful following (mom) sorry about that!

I'm back and, yes, I'm talking once again about...photography. I have always loved photography, but I was never really good at it. I mean, yeah sure, I can luck up every now and then and take some sick pictures like these, but it's few and far between.

Last year, a dear friend of mine got married and used a wedding photographer that I've absolutely fallen in love with (among many!). Her name is Tracy Turpen and her work is creative, dynamic, original, breathtaking and, most importantly, alive. I feel like she just gets it. She understands how to tell the story of that special day through an image. Take a look:









Isn't she wonderful? Yeah, I thought you'd like her!

No comments:

Post a Comment