Thursday, September 3, 2009

Q is for Quote

Growing up I used to be a really big quote person. For birthdays, I would always ask for the calendars with the inspirational saying and words of wisdom then try... for that particular day... to live out my life as parallel as I could to the saying or phrase. More times than not, I would generally forget what saying I was trying to "live out" by 10 a.m., but nonetheless, it was something that was a part of my daily routine.

Today, I am still really moved by quotes, and more so, words. I try, as a much older and wiser adult, to take them to heart a bit more than I used to. Sometimes they sticks; sometimes not. Here is one, however, that I found today, that I just love and will hopefully carry with me for a lifetime.

"The finish line. We're always just one more run, one newer car, one fancier title, one bigger house, one better romance...from a happy ending. Stop in your tracks, and just love where you are." - Skirt September 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment