Monday, March 30, 2009

Is that...what I think it is?

Living in Columbia, I have seen some pretty crazy things, but today takes the cake. After running by my house on my lunch break, I decide to go a different way back...you know, mix it up a bit! Well, as I am cutting through this pretty cute, very pricey neighborhood I saw this older women up ahead pushing a stroller. She was dressed in ankle cut, khaki pants, brown flats, a white popped collar button down shirt and a delightful springy print, multi-colored cardigan. Well, as I was getting closer to her, I kept looking because I really liked her cardigan, and I may or may not have a ridiculous and sometimes overwhelming obsession with them! Taking a closer look at her cardigan, I happened to glance down at the stroller she was pushing and then back to the road. In the quickest double-take I have ever done, I looked back and saw what she was pushing. Now, I know you guys are probably thinking, "Kim, how mean of you to think her grandchildren are ugly!" Oh how I wish I could say it was a kid, but no. It was two dogs! Yes! She was pushing, without a care in the world, two cocker spaniels. While they were the cutest dogs you have ever seen, they were in a STROLLER!

2 comments: