Friday, January 2, 2009

New Year, New Blog!

After much coaxing from friends and fellow tech savvy co-workers, I have succumbed to their persistent peer pressure and jumped on the blogging bandwagon! Being the somewhat obsessive compulsive person that I am, I really wanted to have a specific theme for my blog; similar to my "Love" themed pink Hello Kitty diary that I cherished when I was 17...I mean 7! Anyway, the most creative thing I could come up with was an "Alphabet Blog." I know, I know that sounds a bit crazy, but what I had in mind was picking a word at random everyday that started with the next letter in the alphabet. Cool huh? Well, it would be cool, but my entire blogging career would be over in just 26 short days. So, instead of doing that everyday, I am going to incorporate that idea in my blog at random...so keep an eye out for my thoughts on various words.

As for this first ever blog entry, I thought I would just share a little about myself...so here goes:

I am/was/like/etc....
Born and raised in Greenville, SC/G-Vegas/greatest city in South Carolina-Have one sister, Lillian, who is pretty much the coolest person ever-Love love love to play tennis and wear cute/coordinating outfits-Afraid of cats-Could live off cotton candy-Cherish my friends-Am a hopeless romantic-Love laughing-am 6'1- A Christian- Could watch movies all day- Hate when random strangers tell me that I'm tall...cause I know that!-Love to sing...even though I can't-Could wear dresses everyday-Still have a banky and I'm not ashamed-A sudo vegetarian- Will buy a drink just because the bottle is cool- Am loud- Obsessed with my mom- Wants a Blackberry- Love airports- Worked at Starbucks-Never wear heels- Easily sucked in to reality TV shows like The Biggest Loser, The Hills and Top Chief- Obsessed with Salt-n-Vinegar kettle cooked chips- Love the word grace and all that it stands for- The queen of throwing surprise parties- Never leave my house without chap stick/lip gloss/lip stick-Enjoy long walks- Too sensitive- Want to open a cupcake shop- Love live music-Love life!

So that's a bit about me. Nothing fancy, just me being me! :)

3 comments:

  1. Hey - love your new blog, especially learning all the fun facts about you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO TRUE!!! All the things I already knew and you just wrote it all down =).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to blogging! We have so much more in common than I already knew - my family is from G-ville and I love everything about it, I hate/am scared of cats, I am such a sucker for realty TV (& am so excited about the Biggest Loser that just started!), and I also love, love, love the word grace and everything it stands for! I look forward to reading more. :)

    ReplyDelete